CPABC Vancouver Chapter is pleased to promote the following Committee Directors to Committee Co-chairs for 2018/2019:
- Viola Pang, CPA – Marketing Co-Chair
- Kyla Ryoo, CPA, CGA – Social Co-Chair
- Christina Ye – Outreach Co-Chair
The Chapter has planned a great lineup of events this Fall/Winter. The upcoming Chapter PD on Emotional Intelligence and Outreach at UBC Farm are already sold out. But there are a still spots available in the Succession Planning Chapter PD on October 27. Stay posted for the following events:
- Oct 12 – Member Engagement Tour with Milestone Recognition
- Oct 18 – Monte Carlo Night with Young CFAs and Young Lawyers
- End of Oct – Outreach Sandwich Making
- Nov 24 – Chapter PD on Influence and Persuasion in Organizational and Everyday Life
- End of Nov – Annual Holiday Social
Register early because spaces are limited.
On October 23, the Chapter and CPABC are hosting an info session on the Duke of Edinburgh awards. The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award is a non-competitive, internationally recognized program designed to encourage young people to develop positive skills and lifestyle habits. Be sure to attend if are you are interested in registering your children.
And congratulations to all the CPA students whom wrote the CFE exams this month. Special kudos to our student volunteers – Inga Kavtaradze, Frederick Wong, Louie Yacyac, and Christina Ye for juggling studies, work and volunteer duties.
We look forward to seeing you at our next event.
Chapter Board Chair
CPABC Vancouver Chapter