We look forward to seeing you at one of our upcoming events. Attendance at Chapter events are open to all members, candidates and students enrolled in the CPA Professional Education Program or Pre-requisite Program, as well as legacy AAT and ACIA members. Guests are also welcome at some events.
- This event has passed.
Chapter PD: Time Management for 21st Century Professionals
March 31 @ 7:45 am - 12:30 pm$75
Saturday, March 31, 2018
Feeling caught between a clock and a hard place? The “time management” challenges of the 21st Century workplace are very different than industrial age – old solutions don’t work anymore! In this leading-edge Time Management Workshop, you will gain a new mind-set, skill set and tool-set that will optimize your personal productivity, learning how to produce greater results in less time.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Anyone who doesn’t think they have enough time to attend this workshop.
- Participants will gain valuable insights into themselves and their behaviors. Enhanced self-understanding allows participants to leverage their strengths and minimize the impact of their counter-productive behaviors
- Participants learn how to gain and keep control of competing priorities, concurrent projects and critical deadlines resulting in greater peace of mind
- The focus on practicality means people learn strategies and techniques on how to get more done in less time that they can apply the next day and will last a lifetime … The ROI from this workshop has been proven to be exceptional and immediate
- Participants will leave energized and committed to implement valuable lessons they have learned.
PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN
- The 2 vital personal productivity principles and the 4 essential personal productivity practices that are the key to achieving optimum levels of personal productivity
- How to create “To-Do Lists” that really work! …The secret to overcoming “To-Do List frustration”
- How to successfully set and manage multiple and constantly shifting priorities
- How to implement workload reduction strategies by re-engineering your job and creating “Not To-Do Lists”
- 14 tips that allow you to schedule your time for optimum productivity and flexibility
- What “wasted time” really is … What it really costs you, and how to minimize it
- How to “stay on track” and prevent people from taking control of your day
- The truth about “multi-tasking” … When is it OK and when does it become counter-productive
- The 4 core components required to create an airtight system ensuring nothing falls through the cracks
- Tips, tactics and techniques to help tame the email monster
|Date:||Saturday, March 31, 2018|
|Where:||Poco Inn and Suites, 1545 Lougheed Highway, Port Coquitlam, BC|
|Time:||Breakfast: 7:45 to 8:30 am | Seminar: 8:30 am to 12:30 pm|
|Cost:||$75 + GST|
|CPD | Level:||4 Hours| General|
|To Register:||Click here|
GREG CAMPEAU, B.COM, founded Campeau Learning in 1991. Greg has delivered over 2500 presentations and workshops throughout North America establishing a client list that that includes organizations such as Lafarge, Telus, Finning, TD and Royal Banks, London Drugs, Canadian and U.S. Federal Governments, BC Hydro, KPMG, Provincial Governments of Alberta and B.C., and the NHL Coaches Association.
Concurrently Greg instructs courses at BCIT (British Columbia Institute of Technology) the School of Business in both Human Resource and Marketing faculties.
Greg’s background includes over 15 years in international packaged goods corporations (Nestle, Nabisco and Cadbury’s) achieving increasingly senior management positions while creating an outstanding track record of consistent success. Twice Greg led corporate divisions from worst to first in terms of overall performance (revenue growth, market share and profit).
Greg Campeau is a learner and teacher of timeless truths that that enhance both personal and organizational success and stability in the “white water world” of the 21st Century.
SPACE IS LIMITED – so register early!
* As part of our coverage of this event, participants may be photographed with or without attribution. If you object being photographed, please let one of the organizers know.
**Note that you must self-report and enter any Chapter CPD hours.