We look forward to seeing you at one of our upcoming events. Attendance at Chapter events are open to all members, candidates and students enrolled in the CPA Professional Education Program or Pre-requisite Program, as well as legacy AAT and ACIA members. Guests are also welcome at some events.
- This event has passed.
Chapter PD – Coaching Conversations at Work
March 9 @ 7:30 am - 12:30 pm$75
Executive Coaching is becoming one of the top development solutions for leaders to bridge the gap from good to great. Formal one-on-one coaching engagements with a Certified Executive Coach serve to bring out the best in coaching clients, accelerate development, and empower long term improvements in both personal and organizational results. You can learn to take a ‘coach approach’ and improve results by adopting some of the professional techniques used by certified coaches to create and facilitate ‘coaching conversations’ at work with clients, colleagues, team members and others.
Included in this workshop:
- Defining Executive Coaching and other types of coaching;
- What makes a coaching conversation unique from other conversations;
- Conditions necessary for a coaching conversation;
- How to incorporate coaching techniques into your conversations at work;
- When to take a coaching approach, when not to, and when you should look to a Certified Executive Coach for assistance;
- The questions to use in a coaching conversation and the questions to never use;
- How incorporating coaching principles into your conversations can improve your communication,business relationships and organizational culture;
- Diving into the essential elements of a coaching conversation, and how to utilize the elements in both every day and difficult conversations at work;
- Practicing a coach approach in conversations.
Whether coaching is new to you, or you have some experience, you will have an opportunity to practice some new ideas and take your coaching conversations to the next level.
|Date:||Saturday, March 9, 2019|
|Where:||PoCo Inn and Suites, 1545 Lougheed Highway, Port Coquitlam, BC (free parking)|
|Time:||Hot Buffet Breakfast: 7:30 am – 8:15 am | Seminar: 8:15 am – 12:30 pm|
|Cost:||$75 + GST|
|CPD | Level:||4 hours | General|
|To Register:||Click here|
SPACE IS LIMITED TO 75 REGISTRANTS – so register early!