As a CPA, you may find yourself fielding questions from colleagues, friends, and acquaintances about what it takes to earn our CPA designation, and they will probably expect you to have all the answers. But, if you graduated out of a legacy program (and maybe more than a few years ago), you probably don’t have talking points about the new CPA program readily at your disposal. While you could no doubt finesse your way through some basic questions, this session provides one with enough training to be able to speak about the CPA program with confidence.
- Value of the CPA designation
- Prerequisite requirements
- The 3 E’s of the Professional Education Program (PEP): Education, Exam, and Experience
- Practical experience reporting routes (Experience Verification Route and Pre-Approved Program Route)
- Mentorship requirements
- Public accounting licensing requirements
Who should attend: Any CPA who completed one of our legacy education programs.
*Continental Breakfast will be served.
|*Dates:||April 24; May 23; June 20, 2018|
|Where:||CPABC Office, 8th Floor, 555 West Hastings Street, BC, Vancouver, BC|
|Time:||Doors Open: 8:15am | Session: 8:30 am – 9:30 am (Continental Breakfast )|
|Who:||CPA Members Only|
*CPA Members can attend one of these sessions:
Event Full – Tuesday, April 24th Session
Event Full – Wednesday, May 23rd Session
Register Now! – Wednesday, June 20th Session
Additional sessions will be announced in April.