October 19, 2019
Join us to discover how to combine Excel’s Power BI, and Power Query tools to connect, process, analyze and display data. Leave behind the manual processes and see how Excel’s growing tool-set can help you gain insight in how your business is performing.
Some of the topics we’ll cover include:
- Getting data into your Workbook from other applications including the Web
- Extracting and cleaning your data with Power Query
- Creating and working with Data models, Relationships and Sets
- Using Charts, Sparklines to tell a story with your data
- Leveraging Power BI to create self-serve BI solutions for your business.
|Date:||Saturday, October 19, 2019|
|Where:||PoCo Inn and Suites, 1545 Lougheed Highway, Port Coquitlam, BC (free parking)|
|Time:||Hot Buffet Breakfast: 7:30 am – 8:15 am | Seminar: 8:15 am – 12:30 pm|
|Cost:||$75 + GST|
|CPD | Level:||4 hours | General|
|To Register:||Click here|
ABOUT OUR PRESENTER: RICHARD JANG, BCom, DipIT, MCP, CPA, CGA
Richard is a member of the Sage Software Product Design team working on accounting and business management software. His focus includes reporting, business analytics and intelligence, helping companies in North America and internationally become more productive with information technology. He has presented multiple technical sessions at corporate conferences in the U.S. and overseas.
SPACE IS LIMITED TO 70 REGISTRANTS – so register early!