June 8, 2019
Research has confirmed a well-established connection between employee engagement and performance outcomes such as higher customer ratings, quality of service, productivity and profitability. Additionally, the organization benefits from reduced levels of absenteeism, employee turnover and safety incidents. These performance outcomes significantly impact the organization’s triple bottom line.
Key deliverable’s include tools to best:
- Initiate and support employee engagement from senior executives
- Build a culture of employee engagement
- Link employee engagement to performance outcomes
- Create accountability structures to support employees
- Measure achievement of performance outcomes
|Date:||Saturday, June 8, 2019|
|Where:||PoCo Inn and Suites, 1545 Lougheed Highway, Port Coquitlam, BC (free parking)|
|Time:||Hot Buffet Breakfast | 7:45 am – 8:30 am | Seminar 8:30 am t- 12:30 pm|
|Cost:||$75 + GST|
|CPD | Level:||4 hours | General|
|Speaker:||Helen Vallee, Accounting Professor at Kwantlen Polytech Universityl|
|To Register:||Click here|
SPACE IS LIMITED TO 70 REGISTRANTS – so register early!