May 27, 2017
Join us on Saturday, May 27th for our Chapter PD session. This seminar will help you work more effectively with challenging people. It is important to separate and deal with the challenging behavior, rather than the person. You will learn to move from reacting to effectively responding to one’s behavior.
This seminar will provide key action tools to working with challenging people:
– recognizing the impact challenging people have on you
– clearing assumptions that keep you stuck in your point of view
– separating the challenging behavior from the person
– defining and understanding the importance of your values
– teaching people how to treat you on your terms
|Date:||Saturday, May 27, 2017|
|Location:||PoCo Inn and Suites, 1545 Lougheed Highway, Port Coquitlam, BC|
|Time:||Breakfast: 7:45 am – 8:30 am | Seminar: 8:30 am – 12:30 pm|
|Cost:||$85 + GST|
|CPD | Level:||4 hour | General|
Helen Valleee has been an accounting professor at Kwantlen Polytechnic University for 21 years. Helen is a mentor and evaluator for ACBSP who has presented for organizations such as BC Human Resources Management Association and the BC Health and Education Administrative Professionals.