March 9, 2019
Coaching Conversations, At Work
Executive Coaching is becoming one of the top development solutions for leaders to bridge the gap from good to great. Formal one-on-one coaching engagements with a Certified Executive Coach serve to bring out the best in coaching clients, accelerate development, and empower long term improvements in both personal and organizational results. You can learn to take a ‘coach approach’ and improve results by adopting some of the professional techniques used by certified coaches to create and facilitate ‘coaching conversations’ at work with clients, colleagues, team members and others.
Included in this workshop:
• Defining Executive Coaching and other types of coaching.
• What makes a coaching conversation unique from other conversations.
• Conditions necessary for a coaching conversation.
• How to incorporate coaching techniques into your conversations at work.
• When to take a coaching approach, when not to, and when you should look to a Certified Executive Coach for assistance.
• The questions to use in a coaching conversation and the questions to never use.
• How incorporating coaching principles into your conversations can improve your communication, business relationships, and organizational culture.
• Diving into the essential elements of a coaching conversation, and how to utilize the elements in both every day and difficult conversations at work.
• Practicing a coach approach in conversations.
Whether coaching is new to you, or you have some experience, you will have an opportunity to practice some new ideas and take your coaching conversations to the next level.
Who should attend?
This workshop is of value for everyone interested in adopting, or improving, the elements of coaching into conversations at work, and elsewhere.
|Date:||Saturday, March 9, 2019|
|Where:||PoCo Inn and Suites, 1545 Lougheed Highway, Port Coquitlam, BC (free parking)|
|Time:||Hot Buffet Breakfast: 7:30 am – 8:15 am | Seminar: 8:15 am – 12:30 pm|
|Cost:||$75 + GST|
|CPD | Level:||4 hours | General|
|To Register:||Click here|
Ingrid Kanters, MBA, is a CPA,CGA, FCCA, and a Certified Executive Coach. Ingrid is founder of LifeArticulated Coaching and Consulting, providing Executive Leadership, Mentoring and Consulting services. She helps Business Leaders design Executive Leadership and Engagement solutions to help them overcome stress and frustration so they can easily achieve the success they desire.
With over 25 years of experience in business and her Masters work on Leadership, Ingrid brings an insightful perspective to help clients design and implement action plans to achieve their goals. Through a customized process her clients improve leadership, communication, and management skills, successfully navigate difficulties, overcome hidden obstacles, and achieve extraordinary results that up level their organizational, professional and personal success. Ingrid works with clients across North America and Internationally.
To learn more, please visit www.lifearticulated.com.
SPACE IS LIMITED TO 75 REGISTRANTS – so register early!