October 6, 2018
Sharpen your understanding of leadership, communication, motivation, and engagement, in this high-energy, thought-provoking, interactive and non-embarrassing learning experience (no role playing).
Join Greg Campeau, who has delivered over 2200 presentations and workshops throughout North America providing Leadership strategies and solutions that support both personal and organizational success and stability in the “white water world” of the 21st Century.
Since founding Campeau Learning in 1991, Greg has established a client list that is clearly a breed apart, including organizations Finning Canada, Telus, the Canadian and U.S. Federal Governments, the NHL Coaches Association and KPMG. Concurrently, for the last 14 years, Greg has instructed courses at BCIT. Prior to becoming a professional facilitator and keynote speaker, Greg obtained an Honors Bachelor of Commerce Degree from University of Windsor. Twice Greg led corporate regions from worst to first in terms of overall performance (market share, revenue and profit growth).
In this seminar, you will learn:
- The vital difference between leadership and management, and why they are both important
- Characteristics and competencies of a truly effective leader
- Why EQ (emotional intelligence) is a more important leadership success factor than IQ
- How to deal with difficult people in difficult circumstances
- How to effectively lead and overcome resistance to change in your organization
|Date:||Saturday, October 6, 2018|
|Where:||Northview Golf & Country Club, 6857 – 168th Street, Surrey, BC|
|Time:||Registration& Breakfast: 8:00 am – 9:00 am | Session: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm|
|Cost:||$60.00 + GST|
|CPD | Level:||3 Hours | General|