May 11, 2019
This workshop is designed to dispel the myth of effective meetings. Attendees will learn specific planning framework tools designed to support your team in creating relevant, productive and engaging meetings. This session is for anyone interested in building meetings that are relevant, productive, engaging and yes, even welcomed by others in your organization.
In this session, the participants will..
- Explore value and benefit of contribution to meetings while challenging the structure of how these meetings are undertaken.
- Challenge what being inclusive looks like.
- Look at best practices and recent research on new innovative ideas in this area.
- Consider the impacts of how individual communication styles and organizational culture drive the way organizations use meetings.
- Discuss how technology is both a tremendous opportunity and a unique challenge.
|Date:||Saturday, May 11, 2019|
|Where:||Morgan Creek Golf Course (The Clubhouse), 3500 Morgan Creek Way, Surrey, BC|
|Time:||Registration & Buffet Breakfast: 8:00 am to 9:00 am | Presentation: 9.00 am to 12.00 pm | Break: 10.20 am to 10.35 am|
|CPD | Level:||3 hours | General|
|To Register:||Click here|
Tammy Towill, MBA, FCPA, FCMA is a partner in the Cordura Group and faculty with Capilano University; providing business and financial advisory services and related education and training programs to communities and organizations seeking growth or change. For over 25 years, Tammy has worked with private and public sector companies throughout North America and Europe, providing education, training and facilitating in the areas of leadership, strategy, business planning and curriculum development and implementation.
Tammy has been an instructor at the undergraduate and graduate levels for more than two decades. She is passionate about creating the opportunities for the effective development of people by assisting individuals to achieve their business and learning objectives through the transition of sound business theories and practices into desired results. Areas of specialty include financial & accounting management, business ethics, strategic management and negotiations. She has served on and worked with several boards in Canada and the US.