September 23, 2017
Strategies And Ideas To Help Lower IT Costs, Improve Employee Productivity, Increase Network Security And Solve Top Business Challenges For You And Your Clients.
Join us on Saturday September 23rd and learn about some amazingly simple strategies you can use to maximize the investment in IT technology for you and your clients.
This must attend workshop will show you how to improve your ability to lower IT costs, improve employee productivity, have an automatic disaster recovery process, and build a proven technology strategic plan.
During this seminar you’ll discover…
- Cyber Security & The War Against Small Business: How to be RansomFree.
- Are You Ready For The Cloud: How to completely eliminate the need to purchase and maintain complex computer equipment.
- Backup & Disaster Planning 102: How To Go From Destruction To Production In Less Than 24 Hours.
- The True Cost Of Computer Network Downtime: How to calculate.
- IT Policies and Procedures: How to maximize IT value with uniform and credible guidelines.
- How To Build & Implement A Technology Strategic Plan.
About the Speaker:
Bob Milliken is the president of Cascadia Systems Group, an IT Service company providing managed care for computer systems to small and medium businesses in Surrey and throughout the lower mainland since 1998.
He is the co-author of “I Don’t Care – Just Fix IT”, eBooks on technology, a contributing writer to the Surrey Board of Trade Surrey Business News as well as other local newspapers and trade publications.
With over 30 years’ experience in the computer industry, Bob is well qualified to speak on the management and operation of IT systems and the steps business owners need to take to keep their computer networks running problem free and responsive to changing business needs.
|Date:||Saturday, September 23, 2017|
|Where:||Guildford Golf & Country Club, 7959 – 152nd Street, Surrey, BC|
|Time:||8:00am – 9:00am: Registration and breakfast| Coffee Break: 10:20am to 10:35am | 9:00am – 12:00 pm: Presentation|
|CPD | Level:||3 hours | General|
|Cost:||$55.00 plus GST|
|To register:||Click Here|