June 23, 2020
CPABC Richmond/South Delta Chapter invites designated members, who own and operate a public practice firm (sole practitioner or small firm), to attend the chapter’s Public Practitioner Networking Event on Tuesday June 23, 2020. To attend, you must hold a public practice license and operate your public practice firm.
Sole practitioners or those running a small public practice firm face many challenges including competitive pricing, keeping up with technical updates and marketing their professional services. Among these challenges are unique regional demographics and client needs resulting in practitioners needing knowledge of specific type of tax filings, understanding of tax treaty, foreign tax laws, and real estate industry, just to name a few of the challenges. This networking session can help you address these challenges with the support of other like-minded professionals. Participants are expected to contribute to the discussion and be prepared to share their ideas and comments.
Date: Tuesday, June 23, 2020
Time: 6:15 PM – 6:30 PM: Audio & video testing | 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM Meeting
Cost: $5 + GST
To Register: Click Here
- To discuss the new Canadian Standard for Related Services (CSRS) 4200 and its impact on the planning, implementation and documentation of a compilation engagement
- Technology related questions that were brought up but didn’t discuss in the previous forum
- Converting client from QuickBooks Desktop to QuickBooks Online
- Using technology and AI to automate bookkeeping process
- Caseware’s cloud working paper product – Caseware RCT Introduction
- Open discussion