November 17th, 2018
Stand Out in a Crowd: How to Harness Social Media and Effective Communication to Develop & Champion Your Professional Brand
In a sea of talented professionals, how can you stand out? Whether you are looking to change roles, or want to champion your work within your current organization, effective communication is key to achieving your goals. In this session, co-presented by a communications specialist and a CPA, we will explore techniques for differentiating your professional brand based on your experience, unique skills, and career goals and trajectory. From developing a robust LinkedIn presence, to improving your professional communication skills, we’ll cover tangible ways you can set yourself up for success.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND : Any professional CPA.
WHAT PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN:
- Learn how to use social media and effective communication to build their career and champion their work
- Explore why personal branding matters to their career
- Develop a tailored list of take-away actions for improving their social media accounts
- Get hands on experience improving their communication skills
- Get an updated LinkedIn headshot.
|Date:||Saturday, November 17th, 2018|
|Where:||Executive Airport Plaza Hotel, 7311 Westminster Hwy Richmond, BC|
|Time:||8:00 AM – 9:00 AM Registration and Breakfast | 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM Session|
|CPD | Level:||3.5 hours | General|
|Cost:||$80 + GST – (Regular) | $75 + GST – (Early bird discount – until October 31, 2018)|
|To Register:||Click Here|
Complimentary Parking provided by the hotel – (We will be sending out a parking pass prior to the event)