March 30, 2019
This workshop is designed to dispel the myth of effective meetings and learn specific planning framework tools designed to support your team in creating relevant, productive and engaging meetings.
In this session participants will :
- Explore the value and benefits of contribution to meetings while challenging the structure of how these meetings are undertaken;
- Challenge what being inclusive looks like;
- Look at best practices and recent research on new innovative ideas in this area;
- Consider the impacts of how individual communication styles and organizational culture drive the way organizations use meetings; and
- Discuss how technology is both a tremendous opportunity and a unique challenge.
|Date:||Saturday March 30, 2019|
|Where:||Executive Airport Plaza Hotel, 7311 Westminster Hwy., Richmond BC|
|Time:||Registration & Breakfast: 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM | Session: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
|Cost:||$80+ GST Early Bird | $85 + GST Regular (Early bird discount – until February 28, 2019)|
|CPD | Level:||3 hours | General|
|Parking:||Complimentary Parking (parking pass will be sent out prior to the event)|
|To Register:||Click here|
Tammy Towill, MBA, FCPA, FCMA is a partner in the Cordura Group providing business and financial advisory services and related education and training programs to communities and organizations seeking growth or change. For over 20 years, Tammy has worked with private and public sector companies throughout North America and Europe, providing education, training and facilitating in the areas of leadership, strategy, business planning and curriculum development and implementation.
Tammy has been an instructor at the undergraduate and graduate levels for more than two decades. She is passionate about creating the opportunities for the effective development of people by assisting individuals to achieve their business and learning objectives through the transition of sound business theories and practices into desired results. Areas of specialty include financial & accounting management, business ethics, strategic management and negotiations. She has served on and worked with several boards in Canada and in the US.