March 26, 2018
As a CPA, you may find yourself fielding questions from colleagues, friends, and acquaintances about what it takes to earn our CPA designation, and they will probably expect you to have all the answers. But, if you graduated out of a legacy program (and maybe more than a few years ago), you probably don’t have talking points about the new CPA program readily at your disposal. While you could no doubt finesse your way through some basic questions, this session provides one with enough training to be able to speak about the CPA program with confidence.
- Value of the CPA designation
- Prerequisite requirements
- The 3 E’s of the Professional Education Program (PEP): Education, Exam, and Experience
- Practical experience reporting routes (Experience Verification Route and Pre-Approved Program Route)
- Mentorship requirements
- Public accounting licensing requirements
Who should attend: Any CPA who completed one of our legacy education programs.
*Light afternoon snacks/sandwiches will be served.
|*Dates:||Monday, March 26, 2018|
|Where:||MNP Office, 10611 – 102nd Street, Ft. St. John, BC|
|Time:||Doors open 5:00pm | Session: 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm|
|Who:||CPA Members Only|