Exciting new features just announced!
Face the future: Join hundreds of accounting and business professionals at the 2020 Pacific Summit and equip yourself to thrive amidst future opportunities and challenges. Registration is now open and the conference boasts some exciting new features!
Receive 4 complimentary CPD hours when you register for a full Summit package. Always the first to sell out – reserve yours today. Limited availability.
Offered for the First Time: 4 New Learning Streams
In addition to our popular Business, Innovation, and Leadership streams, we’ve partnered with other professional organizations to bring you their expert insight on what the future holds for:
- Technology and digital transformation: May 21, co-presented by Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA).
- Wo+men’s leadership: May 21, co-presented by Women in Leadership Foundation and Association of Women in Finance.
- Governance: May 22, co-presented by The Directors College.
- Young Professionals: May 22, presented by CPABC.
- Nick Bontis: As the director of the Institute for Intellectual Capital Research, Nick is internationally recognized as a leading strategy and management guru.
- Paul Krismer: The chief happiness officer and founder of the Happiness Experts Company, Paul teaches the practical application of positive emotions to achieve corporate and personal excellence.
- Tina Varughese: Named one of Canada’s 10 Notable Speakers by Ignite magazine in 2019, Tina is a professional speaker and trainer and the president of tWorks.
Connect and Celebrate
Over 500 professionals are expected to attend the Summit, and our networking receptions are the perfect way to connect. Connect with everyone at the welcome reception and Summit social, then celebrate excellence in the profession at the Member Recognition Dinner.
Early bird pricing is available until April 27 and group discounts are also available. Register early and save!