The CPABC Fall Pacific Summit is taking place in your chapter this September, and single-day and single session registration packages with reduced pricing options have just launched! Choose one that fits your interests and schedule and return to work with the latest resources and best practices for CPAs.
Can’t make it to the sessions, but want to meet and network with your peers? Sign up for one of the evening social events!
Registration closes on September 13.
Use promotional code SINGLE 50 to save $50 off your single-day package if you register by September 9!
Single-Day Package Includes:
Thursday, Sept. 26 | 6.5 CPD Hours | $550
- 1 keynote session with Dan Pontefract
- 1 plenary session: Reality of Fraud and Money Laundering in BC
- 3 PD sessions
- Breakfast, lunch, trade show
- Social event at Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre
Friday, Sept. 27 |5.75 CPD | $500
- 1 keynote session with Lee-Anne McAlear
- 1 plenary session: Checking Up With BC’s Economy
- 2 PD sessions
- 1 sponsored breakfast session (may contain promotional content)
- Breakfast & lunch
Single Keynote Sessions Also Available, Choose From: