Cranbrook – October 18, 2016
Members, students and candidates are invited to attend a special presentation with CPABC’s CEO Richard Rees, FCPA, FCA and other members of the senior leadership as they update members and students on the accounting profession in BC. As Richard is retiring at the end of December 2016, this will be his final tour.
• The status of integration in BC and across the country.
• Update on CPABC’s regulatory regime, key regulatory and standards changes.
• Overview of the marketing, recruitment, and public affairs initiatives undertaken to promote and build the new brand.
• Highlight of members’ services, such as Chapters and professional development.
• Discussion of the CPA programs including the recent CFE Results, CPA Professional Education Program (CPA PEP) and the Advanced Certificate in Accounting and Finance (ACAF) and preparatory training pathways available to employers.
• Question and answers from attendees.
|Member Engagement Tour Cranbrook|
|Date:||Tuesday, October 18, 2016|
|Where:||Heritage Inn, W Ballroom, 803 Cranbrook St. N, Cranbrook, BC|
|Time:||Meet & Greet:6:00 pm | Dinner & Presentation 6:30 pm|
|Who:||CPABC Members & Students|
|Cost:||$10 + GST (includes dinner and 1 hour CPD)|
|To register:||Click Here|