November 12, 2015
You are invited to attend a special presentation with CPABC’s CEO Richard Rees, FCPA, FCA and other members of senior leadership. Join us as they will update members and students on the accounting profession in British Columbia.
- The status of unification across the country.
- CPABC board governance.
- Overview of the process taken to determine CPABC’s regulatory regime, and key regulatory and standards changes.
- Overview of the marketing, recruitment, and public affairs initiatives undertaken to promote and build the new brand.
- Highlight of members’ services, such as Chapters and professional development.
- Discussion of the CPA programs – CPA Professional Education Program (CPA PEP) and the Advanced Certificate in Accounting and Finance (ACAF) – and the training pathways available to employers.
|Member Engagement Tour|
|Date:||Thursday, November 12, 2015|
|Where:||Heritage Inn, E Ballroom, 803 Cranbrook Street N., Cranbrook, BC|
|When:||Lunch & Presentation: 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm|
|Who:||CPABC Members & Students|
|To register:||Register Now|