We look forward to seeing you at one of our upcoming events. Attendance at Chapter events are open to all members, candidates and students enrolled in the CPA Professional Education Program or Pre-requisite Program, as well as legacy AAT and ACIA members. Guests are also welcome at some events.
- This event has passed.
CPABC Speed Interview Night
November 6 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
CPABC is pleased to host its Speed Interview Night in Kamloops this November and would like to invite local employers to participate. This event helps connect hiring employers with candidates who are looking for career opportunities in accounting and finance. Those who participate can use the event to fill open accounting positions they may have or to build a pipeline of talent for the future. Employers will have the opportunity to interview CPAs, CPA candidates, and prospective students graduating from post-secondary accounting programs.
Event: CPABC Speed Interview Night (Kamloops)
Date: Tuesday, November 6, 2018
Time: 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Location: Coast Kamloops Hotel, 1250 Rogers Way, Kamloops, BC V1S 1N5
About CPABC’s CareerConnect Speed Interview Nights: Speed interview nights are a quick and effective way to pre-screen a large number of candidates all in one night.
• Employer interview tables will be set up around the perimeter of the room.
• Candidates will line up in front of the employer tables for their chance to interview.
• There is no bell or buzzer to start/end an interview. Interviews should be kept relatively short.
• Candidates will choose which companies to interview with but are asked to interview only once with each company.
• Candidates will bring their résumés. Employers can ask questions based on the résumé or prepare questions in advance.
• The essence of the event is for the employer to identify candidates they would consider for a full follow-up interview in the future.
If your company would like to participate in this free event, please RSVP using the link above. Should you have further questions, please feel free to contact Stephanie Roy, Employer Relations Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.