CPABC’s annual Member Recognition Program recognizes the achievements and shares the esteem that individual members bring to CPA, the accounting profession, and our communities. Award recipients exemplify the best attributes of chartered professional accountants: leadership, expertise, innovative thinking, integrity, and commitment to the highest standards and best practices.
If you know an outstanding CPA who deserves to be recognized with one of the awards below, you are encouraged to submit a nomination before the September 15 deadline.
• Distinguished Service Award: Recognizes members who have demonstrated dedicated, committed, and outstanding service, either to the CPA profession or a social cause, or one or more not-for-profit or charitable organizations.
• Early Achievement Award: Celebrates members who distinguish themselves early in their CPA career through professional achievement and volunteer service, with an emphasis on professional accomplishment.
• Fellowship: Recognizes those members who have demonstrated leadership and rendered exceptional service to the profession and whose achievements in their careers and/or whose contributions in the community have earned them distinction and brought honour to the profession.
• Honorary CPA Award: Recognizes the leadership and executive accomplishments of non-members that have made a significant contribution to the profession and positions them as leaders in the business community and community at large.
• Lifetime Achievement Award: Recognizes FCPAs who, after receiving their fellowship, have continued to exemplify extraordinary leadership and accomplishments in a broad range of areas.
Don’t miss this opportunity to recognize a worthy CPA. Find nomination forms and more information on the Member Recognition Program at bccpa.ca.