Overholt Law invites CPABC members who are interested in employment and labour law to attend their PD session, “Winds of Change in the Workplace,” on Wednesday October 25, 2017 from 7:30AM to 11:30AM. This session will be held in Langley and is complimentary for CPA members who have responsibilities over human resources.
This is a special invitation to CPABC Fraser Valley Chapter members only and is not a CPABC or chapter event.
October 25, 2017
- Impact of the change in government – anticipated changes in legislation
- Legalization of marijuana and its impact in the workplace
- Disability management and duty to accommodate
- Providing references – privacy, privilege and pitfalls
- Written contracts of employment – best practices
To register, contact David Chiang CPA CA, vice-president member services, with your contact information, organization and title. Information collected will be shared with Overholt Law.